Monday, May 07, 2007

Kalidasa: " In the short time I've been here I've just been very awakened as to how much of a burden I make for myself by not being able to accept myself. Any efforts to accept myself only seem to strengthen my ego; so it's a circle. I want to get out of the circle. I feel I'm missing a lot-of life, of you-by being in that circle

OSHO: "That's true! If you accept yourself you feel it bring some ego?"

Kalidasa: " It's as if their hand-in-hand.

OSHO: Forget about the ego. Accept yourself,mm? We will see about the ego later on: first accept yourself totally. Let the ego come; and the ego is not such a big problem, and the bigger it is, the easier it is to burst. It is like a balloon,mm?-it becomes big then just a prick and it is gone! Let the ego be there, that is allowed, but you accept yourself and things will start changing. In fact acceptance means acceptance of the ego to, then it is total acceptance. Start by excepting. I need a few great egoists around here too. I need all kinds of people! Right? Good!
OSHO
Believing the Impossible Before Breakfast.
Darshan Diary
Monday February 6, 1977


No comments: