Sunday, May 06, 2007

Everybody has to be responsible for himself, his freedom and whatsoever he wants to do with his life. I do not teach that you have to become somebody other than what you are. No improvement is needed. No goal is there to be achieved. Whatever you need is already provided by existence each moment. It is up to you how to use it, or not to use it.
My work is unconditioning people, deprogramming people. I have no program to give you. I have not made the commune. I started on the way alone. People started coming to me and it became a vast caravan which is now spread all over the world. And people are still coming. I have not made it, it has happened. It was not a planned thing, not something considered. I don't have any discipline, any rules, any regulations.

Somebody coming and becoming a fellow traveller is welcome. If he leaves at some crossroads, we say goodbye to him with the same joy, ecstasy, as we had when he joined us. And we tell him 'Whenever you want, the doors will always be open for you.' I am in favour of freedom at any cost."
OSHO
The Last Testament

No comments: